American Automobile Association (AAA) Interview Questions

Updated Mar 25, 2015
Updated Mar 25, 2015

2.8

Insurance Customer Service (Call Center) Interview

I applied online – interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA).

Applied online and was immediately sent an assessment test that had nothing to do with the job. After completing the assessment test I received an email scheduling a phone interview.. Also to answer two questions and send them back to the recruiter before our Phone interview.. Questions tell me by the time he had a difficult customer and how did that turn out? The interview was role play ,different types of calls.. I Didn't receive a job offer

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself?
      How do you handle irate customer?

Answer Question

Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

I applied online. The process took 8+ weeksinterviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) in March 2015.

Online interview is based on how well you would do at your job. Then they move onto asking you how you would handle situations with management. And how much you think management is necessary. It's a bunch of traps.

Interview Questions
    • If management was doing something wrong would you do what they said, tell their boss, or do it the right way?   Answer Question

Inbound Membership Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA).

Applied online, received a call from a Tampa area code, 813, from a nice recruiter. She asked several questions (pre-screening interview) Be prepared to answer general interview questions. If you are applying for this position, MAKE SURE YOU TELL THEM YOU HAVE CALL CENTER EXPERIENCE AND SALES EXPERIENCE. If you do well on the phone, she will schedule a in office interview, and will be asked to complete an online assessment. The interview IS LONG. My interview took almost two hours. I was interviewed by two supervisors. They were nice. The interview consisted of a "pretend sales call", in addition, they asked about fifteen questions, that needed to be detailed and from a specific experience. After completing the interview they advised they would call me back. i received a call last week, asking me to come in AGAIN later this week...so we'll see what happens next.

Interview Questions
    • Three weaknesses, always hard to answer that on the spot.   Answer Question
    No negotiating

Actuarial Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) in February 2015.

I applied on the company website and then they sent me an online assessment test. It was a 30 min personality test. It wasn't too bad. Then, I had a phone interview. They asked me many technical questions. It was a very competitive position.

Member Services-Auto Travel Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA).

Panel Interview-Fairly intrusive and yet not much eye contact. Interviewers seemed to be reading from a script and were writing the entire time. Not difficult. Best Advice: Be friendly while remaining professional. Do not let the writing and lack of eye contact distract you. AAA is very paper driven. Dress professionally & carry a copy of your resume.

Interview Questions
    • Why would you like to work for AAA? How did you hear about AAA? What type of sales experience? Are you self motivated ?   View Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA).

eld service Company looking for independent field inspectors/contractors to complete occupancy and condition verifications, upload a short report, Inspector is paid on a per job basis, Inspector /contractor runs their own business; Inspector/contractor will get a 1099 the end of the year. Inspector can use Android, I phone, I pad, etc...and submit the work from the field.
    If you are currently inspecting and want to add to your current load or you are simply interested in completing these inspections please provide us with your home zip code, email address, a phone number where we can contact you. Coverage areas are:

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA).

apply online on thier website. From there, if you are chosen, they will email you an online assessment. If you pass, a recruiter from AAA will contact you, most likely via email to answer questions.

Interview Questions
    • tell me about a difficult situation you have had with a customer and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Insurance Customer Service (Call Center) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roanoke Rapids, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roanoke Rapids, NC

I applied online – interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) in January 2015.

I was called a week after I submitted my application. I was asked to do a phone interview, where they asked basic questions such as (are you still interested in the job? are you able to work weekends & holidays? training is three weeks 8am-5pm, off on weekends and you are not allowed to be absent or tardy during the three weeks, is that okay with you? etc.) at the end of the phone interview, she suggested times that worked for me to come in for a face to face interview. The face to face interview was the following week where I was asked a series of basic interview questions. There were two women who interviewed me and they were very nice and humorist, and made me feel comfortable. The interview went well and after I was offered the position and I accepted.

Interview Questions
    we were able to negotiate the pay as well as a schedule that worked great for me.

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) in January 2015.

The hiring manager did not make the scheduled interview with me because he decided to interview another candidate in my place. I was not informed until later. It was not right to stand a candidate up on a scheduled interview.

Receiver Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA).

Process was pretty easy and straight forward. Phone interview, then 2 in person interviews took place after that. Shortly after, they called to say I had landed the position and all went smoothly from there. I started training about 1 week after I landed the job.