American Automobile Association (AAA) Interview Questions

2.8

Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

I applied online. The process took 8+ weeksinterviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) in March 2015.

Online interview is based on how well you would do at your job. Then they move onto asking you how you would handle situations with management. And how much you think management is necessary. It's a bunch of traps.

Interview Questions
    • If management was doing something wrong would you do what they said, tell their boss, or do it the right way?   Answer Question

Actuarial Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) in February 2015.

I applied on the company website and then they sent me an online assessment test. It was a 30 min personality test. It wasn't too bad. Then, I had a phone interview. They asked me many technical questions. It was a very competitive position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) in February 2013.

I applied online and received a phone call. I spoke to the recruiter and she asked me if I would come in for an interview. I replied yes and she scheduled the interview right away, I went in for the interview and spoke with two supervisors, I was offered position a few days after the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when a customer was angry, how did the situation get diffused ?   View Answer

Insurance Customer Service (Call Center) Interview

I applied online – interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA).

Applied online and was immediately sent an assessment test that had nothing to do with the job. After completing the assessment test I received an email scheduling a phone interview.. Also to answer two questions and send them back to the recruiter before our Phone interview.. Questions tell me by the time he had a difficult customer and how did that turn out? The interview was role play ,different types of calls.. I Didn't receive a job offer

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself?
      How do you handle irate customer?

Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) in February 2012.

The interview was very Interesting. There were plenty of questions. I answered them as best as I knew how to answer them. The Interviewer was very nice, and well spoken. We really had a pleasant conversation. I was disappointed that I didn't get the job, but, hey, at least I tried.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Heathrow, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Heathrow, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) in October 2011.

Was the "normal" interview I met with the person that would be my supervisor for the interview. We hit it off right away. I got hired that week. I don't know what else I could say about it. I was expecting it to be intimidating it wasn't.

Interview Questions
    • What are three personality flaws you find in yourself?   Answer Question

Insurance Customer Service (Call Center) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roanoke Rapids, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roanoke Rapids, NC

I applied online – interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) in January 2015.

I was called a week after I submitted my application. I was asked to do a phone interview, where they asked basic questions such as (are you still interested in the job? are you able to work weekends & holidays? training is three weeks 8am-5pm, off on weekends and you are not allowed to be absent or tardy during the three weeks, is that okay with you? etc.) at the end of the phone interview, she suggested times that worked for me to come in for a face to face interview. The face to face interview was the following week where I was asked a series of basic interview questions. There were two women who interviewed me and they were very nice and humorist, and made me feel comfortable. The interview went well and after I was offered the position and I accepted.

Interview Questions
    we were able to negotiate the pay as well as a schedule that worked great for me.

Inbound Membership Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA).

Applied online, received a call from a Tampa area code, 813, from a nice recruiter. She asked several questions (pre-screening interview) Be prepared to answer general interview questions. If you are applying for this position, MAKE SURE YOU TELL THEM YOU HAVE CALL CENTER EXPERIENCE AND SALES EXPERIENCE. If you do well on the phone, she will schedule a in office interview, and will be asked to complete an online assessment. The interview IS LONG. My interview took almost two hours. I was interviewed by two supervisors. They were nice. The interview consisted of a "pretend sales call", in addition, they asked about fifteen questions, that needed to be detailed and from a specific experience. After completing the interview they advised they would call me back. i received a call last week, asking me to come in AGAIN later this week...so we'll see what happens next.

Interview Questions
    • Three weaknesses, always hard to answer that on the spot.   Answer Question
    No negotiating

Member Services-Auto Travel Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA).

Panel Interview-Fairly intrusive and yet not much eye contact. Interviewers seemed to be reading from a script and were writing the entire time. Not difficult. Best Advice: Be friendly while remaining professional. Do not let the writing and lack of eye contact distract you. AAA is very paper driven. Dress professionally & carry a copy of your resume.

Interview Questions
    • Why would you like to work for AAA? How did you hear about AAA? What type of sales experience? Are you self motivated ?   View Answer

Travel Agent Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) in January 2014.

I applied online, did not hear anything so called myself en talked to the recruiter. She asked me to send my c.v and I did. Couple of days later I called to make sure it was received and we set up a phone interview. After interview ( about 45 min) I was send an assessment to complete and online job application. Then after that I was called to schedule a one on one interview with the manager. It was very relaxed and he made me feel very at ease even though I was nervous. I was not prepared to make a false sales call and did not as well as I wanted but I tried my best. Next day I was offered the job, they do background check and a drugscreen test too.

Interview Questions
    I did not negotiate since the starting salary was very acceptable.