American Automobile Association (AAA) Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2015

2.8

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA).

Interview

Applied online, received a call from a Tampa area code, 813, from a nice recruiter. She asked several questions (pre-screening interview) Be prepared to answer general interview questions. If you are applying for this position, MAKE SURE YOU TELL THEM YOU HAVE CALL CENTER EXPERIENCE AND SALES EXPERIENCE. If you do well on the phone, she will schedule a in office interview, and will be asked to complete an online assessment. The interview IS LONG. My interview took almost two hours. I was interviewed by two supervisors. They were nice. The interview consisted of a "pretend sales call", in addition, they asked about fifteen questions, that needed to be detailed and from a specific experience. After completing the interview they advised they would call me back. i received a call last week, asking me to come in AGAIN later this week...so we'll see what happens next.

Interview Questions

• Three weaknesses, always hard to answer that on the spot.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiating

Travel Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Greenville, SC) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied online, after not hearing back in a week, I checked back twice in order to speak with hiring manager. She was very kind and scheduled a phone interview with me. After the phone interview, she forwarded my information to the specific branch I was applying to. I received a call from that branch with a spontaneous 5 minute interview, she then scheduled me to come in to an interview. She then proceeded to tell me about the "travel sales position," which did not match the description of the interview. For the first 6 months, you work at the front desk managing a large amount of tasks including selling AAA memberships. She said that they try to teach you everything you could possibly know about AAA services, then after 6 months, you begin to help customers with domestic car travel, and as months go on, you become a true "Travel Agent," in booking international flights, etc. but it will take around 1 1/2 years to have this role. Long story short, starting out would have been a highly administrative role that only including a very small percentage of helping people plan trips - therefore I decided it was not what I was looking for in a position. The interviewer was very kind and liberal with information when I asked her about specifics.

Actuarial Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Costa Mesa, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied on the company website and then they sent me an online assessment test. It was a 30 min personality test. It wasn't too bad. Then, I had a phone interview. They asked me many technical questions. It was a very competitive position.

Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Assessment and personality test and interview with two managers. Lot of questions about past experiences. Behavioral questions and scenarios motivational fit. Sales questions and goals. Possible scripts to memorize cross selling upselling products.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA).

Interview

Panel Interview-Fairly intrusive and yet not much eye contact. Interviewers seemed to be reading from a script and were writing the entire time. Not difficult. Best Advice: Be friendly while remaining professional. Do not let the writing and lack of eye contact distract you. AAA is very paper driven. Dress professionally & carry a copy of your resume.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work for AAA? How did you hear about AAA? What type of sales experience? Are you self motivated ?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA).

Interview

eld service Company looking for independent field inspectors/contractors to complete occupancy and condition verifications, upload a short report, Inspector is paid on a per job basis, Inspector /contractor runs their own business; Inspector/contractor will get a 1099 the end of the year. Inspector can use Android, I phone, I pad, etc...and submit the work from the field. If you are currently inspecting and want to add to your current load or you are simply interested in completing these inspections please provide us with your home zip code, email address, a phone number where we can contact you. Coverage areas are:

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA).

Interview

apply online on thier website. From there, if you are chosen, they will email you an online assessment. If you pass, a recruiter from AAA will contact you, most likely via email to answer questions.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a difficult situation you have had with a customer and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Insurance Customer Service (Call Center) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roanoke Rapids, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Roanoke Rapids, NC) in January 2015.

Interview

I was called a week after I submitted my application. I was asked to do a phone interview, where they asked basic questions such as (are you still interested in the job? are you able to work weekends & holidays? training is three weeks 8am-5pm, off on weekends and you are not allowed to be absent or tardy during the three weeks, is that okay with you? etc.) at the end of the phone interview, she suggested times that worked for me to come in for a face to face interview. The face to face interview was the following week where I was asked a series of basic interview questions. There were two women who interviewed me and they were very nice and humorist, and made me feel comfortable. The interview went well and after I was offered the position and I accepted.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

we were able to negotiate the pay as well as a schedule that worked great for me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

They ask you to do a role play, let say if you are a customer service representative and they are the customer, what would you do, they try so hard to hint what they expect you to do, and it looks like this is the first part of the interview and they expect you to do what they tell you, which makes sense, but personally i feel that they have high expectations at an interview when you are not even trained to sync in with the company expectations yet, its an interview that they expect too much.

Interview Questions

• They would tell you 1 company policy and role play as a customer who would try to do the opposite of the company policy, and it is up to you to decide how you would respond.   1 Answer

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Orlando, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

The hiring manager did not make the scheduled interview with me because he decided to interview another candidate in my place. I was not informed until later. It was not right to stand a candidate up on a scheduled interview.