American Automobile Association (AAA)

www.aaa.com
Profile Unclaimed

American Automobile Association (AAA) Interview Questions

Updated Feb 23, 2015
Updated Feb 23, 2015

2.8

Customer Service and Sales Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA).

Very lengthy interview process. Was contacted in February for job that started May 3rd, the first process consisted of at least 25-30 people in a computer lab and when you pass that you will go through 1:1 interview. Maybe a week later they contact you to let you know that you've been hired.

Business Analyst IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
    Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

I applied online – interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) in April 2014.

first hr phone screening, 3 times onsite interview including hiring manager and other stakeholders.
    All simple questions nothing specific. No matching question as written in the job description. Very lengthy procedure which ran over a month only for three onsite interviews.

Automotive Repair Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Emeryville, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Emeryville, CA

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) in April 2014.

I was contacted by a recruiter from AAA. I got in towards the end of the process for them on this position. I did my initial interview, and subsequent interviews on the same day. In all I did 4 interviews with different people. It started with my would be direct managers that included a sales role play, two more with upper management and ended with an interview with the VP. I didn't get the job and was notified via email.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you weren't successful on a sales call   Answer Question

Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) in April 2014.

My application and assessment were completed online. I received a call within a week from HR to schedule an orientation and interview. My interview results were received within 2 business days by email.

Member Travel Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spokane, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spokane, WA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) in March 2014.

The first step was to fill out an application online, which was pretty basic. It did not include any of those tedious personality quizzes, thank goodness. After a couple of days, I also dropped off a resume in person at one of the locations in my city. The woman who I spoke with said it'd be about two weeks until they started calling people for interviews, and sure enough, I received a call about two weeks later. I scheduled an interview, and was interviewed a few days later by three very sweet managers. Their questions were not too difficult, and they took every step to ensure that I was comfortable during the interview. I ended up interviewing for an hour! By far one of the more personable panels I have been interviewed by.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions were all that difficult. Most were customer service or personality oriented, and none were very technical at all.   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate and was offered $11/hour for a Member Travel Counselor position.

Claims Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) in March 2014.

I have had 2 interviews one over the phone and one at Triple AAA. I did not get hired; I was told if they want me to interview for a second time they will call me in about 2 to 3 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • I thought the interview went well the questions were not hard at all. I did not get to tour the company and the interview only lasted about 30 minutes.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) in March 2014.

I saw a job fair for AAA on Indeed.com so ! applied and took the assessments and passed them before going to the job fair. When I got to the job fair the following day, I took the recruiter I had already taken the test and she seemed impressed. I was immediately scheduled to come back the next day for a face to face interview. The next day at the interview I was taken on the call center floor so I could listen to live calls then after about 3 minutes a supervisor meet with me and took me to her office and asked me the standard interview questions.

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) in March 2014.

Call from recruiter about job opportunity. Then there was a freeze for 3 weeks and no activity. Recruiter calls back and says they are still hiring (probably someone didn't work out). Setup a phone interview with hiring manager. He rambled on about the company, also about how he's trying to change things.

Interview Questions
    • What is the biggest decision you have ever made?   View Answer
    • Name two of the most influential persons in your life?   View Answer

Life Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

I applied online – interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA).

I sent my resume and I was contacted to take an online test after that I completed a phone interview. One week late I had a Face-To-Face Interview. I did not get hired.

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA).

2 phone screens, 1 sales assessment, 45 minute wait at interview before presenting a mock sales presentation to a panel of 2 managers, unprofessional, my questions were glossed over, AAA was mentioned regarding integrity and ethics. Bell dinged and I was told time to leave they had more candidates to interview.

Interview Questions
    • How did I make contributions to a team in a positive way   Answer Question