American Automobile Association (AAA)

www.aaa.com
  www.aaa.com

American Automobile Association (AAA) Interview Questions

Updated Dec 15, 2014
Updated Dec 15, 2014

2.8

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA).

walk in talk to manager, he tells you you can move up and there is all their oppurtunity that doesnt exist and its done do a background check and pee test and your done. They need slaves to do their bidding its ok but nothing awesome i cant wait to find a better job qould love this job if it paid me for my none stop work

ERS Customer Advocate I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Heathrow, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Heathrow, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) in February 2014.

I applied online, call a HR rep I had previously spoken with, and was asked to come in for the assessment the next day. Go there and it was 2 assessments. The first a paper one about maps and being able to give directions. The second was your basic computer call center assessment. Both of which I passed without a problem.

Interview Questions
    • The only issues I had with the situation, was we set a time to meet at 9:00am and the HR rep didn't show up until 9:30 am so that aggravated me slightly   Answer Question

Membership Sales Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) in January 2014.

the process for the interview was quick and easy phone interview assesment and interview with sup took two test they send you for the drug test and let you know when you start

Interview Questions
    • no difficulties interview was quick and found out i was hired before i walked out the room   Answer Question

Managing Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA).

The application and interviewing process is a nightmare. The website is extremely poor and you cannot contact anyone in HR. The process is very disorganized and I wonder if AAA can hire "A" candidates

Interview Questions
    • What do you do to lead this organization?   View Answer

Innovation Program Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA).

This comment is for the AAA Club Partners division of AAA.

Process took ~ 4 weeks. Started off w/convo w/recruiter. Screening went well, as it lead to a convo w/the hiring mgr. Hiring mgr convo was good, he liked my energy, my frankness, and that I had worked w/technology companies where change was common, which it was not in this environment. He even indicated that no one he's screened has all of the qualifications, but that I rated well. In terms of next steps, was told to give it ~ 2 weeks before following-up, unless they contacted me first.

So, I waited. To the day, reached out to the recruiter, who responded that the hiring mgr was still screening candidates, and to follow-up end of week. And I did, and was then informed by recruiter that the hiring mgr was in the final stages w/2 candidates.

I responded to the recruiter that had I known earlier that the hiring mgr was this far along w/other candidates, I would have appreciated a follow-up vs. having me wait for 2 weeks to follow-up. Never got a response to my comment.

Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) in November 2013.

I went to an open house seminar about the position. Those of whom were interested had a one on one meeting with a manager that very day. They then called back the qualified candidates for a formal one one one interview with a manager. Then HR would contact you in the following week to let you know if you would accept the position and go over the details of pay and benefits.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the questions if not all are questions you would expect at an interview. There wasn't a particular question that caught me off guard and felt prepared answering all the questions.   Answer Question
    There is no negotiation phase with salary, everyone in that same position gets the same pay.

Claims Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA).

Plan too be there for at least 2 hours. Begins with panel interview of 3 people. First you go over your education and work history. Then about 10 behavioral questions. Then they give you packet to study to prepare for role play. They are really big on customer service. Finally you are given written exercise.

PR Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA).

I was called for an interview about 2 weeks after I applied. Came in and met with their HR person, then met with 3 interviewers including the director on Skype. Asked basic background experience questions and skills.

Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA).

Applied online for the position Jun 5th. 3 weeks later on June 25th I received an e-mail asking if I was still interested in the position.

The next day I was sent an online assessment, the questions were not all that hard and was told I passed the assessment the next day.

Scheduled to have a face to face interview the next week. Drove to the location and talked to HR manager. Very easy questions and a review of the job description. Was told to come back for a 2nd interview in a week.

Showed up for 2nd interview with approximately 12 candidates. A short presentation by made by the company. We were taken into a mock customer claim situation. I did well and was walked back to continue the process. There were 4 candidates at this point. I was interviewed by another person and asked how I would handle stress/ a difficult situation/ my goals. I figured I did well.

A week later I received a phone call and an offer. I was offered more salary than I was expecting or was advertised. Offer was dependent on passing a background check and drug screen. (Hair Test)

Interview Questions
    • If you suspect that the caller is lying to you and exploiting the system what do you do about it?   View Answer
    I was pleased with offer. No negotiation needed.

INSURANCE RETENTION SPECIALIST Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) in July 2013.

Did phone interview with human resources: rec'vd skills and personality test same day a couple of hours after the interview. A week later rec'vd a call for second interview, still waiting to hear from human resource department and it has now been a month since the process first started.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had to make a difficult decision, how did you come to your conclusion and what was the outcome?...   View Answer