American Automobile Association (AAA)
www.aaa.com Heathrow, FL 500 to 999 Employees

American Automobile Association (AAA) Marketing Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Interview

Walnut Creek, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) in August 2011.

Interview Details – Was first contacted by an internal recruiter that left a voice mail requesting a time to speak. Took weeks to actually connect on the phone after several emails and phone messages. Emails would go unanswered for days. After connecting the recruiter was personable and the interview went great but it turned out the hiring manager wasn't interested. They've been looking for someone for the position for a while and I can only assume theirs an issue with the manager, usually is.

Interview Question – It was kind of strange but the recruiter asked if I've ever been convicted of a crime. Never had that asked over the phone for a professional position.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Marketing Interview

San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) in December 2009.

Interview Details – Contacted by HR (through referal) to come and interview with panel of product mareketing team. Very professional team. Asked lots of great questions. Very open for me to ask them questions. Seemed that they had little support from admin..need to do work themselves (which is okay). They like Behavioral questioning...tell me about a time you missed a deadline, tell me about your last boss, etc.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at American Automobile Association (AAA)

Worked for American Automobile Association (AAA)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at American Automobile Association (AAA) Marketing interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by American Automobile Association (AAA) employees and interview candidates.