Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at American Automobile Association (AAA)
- Customer Service Representative (25)
- Claims Representative (11)
- Travel Agent (9)
- Insurance Sales Agent (7)
- Insurance Agent (7)
- Insurance Customer Service (Call Center) (5)
- Marketing Manager (4)
- Travel Counselor (3)
- Member Travel Counselor (3)
- Customer Advocate I (3)
- Marketing (3)
- Dispatcher (2)
- Call Center Supervisor (2)
- Call Center (2)
- Member Service Representative (2)
- Member Services Representative (2)
- Branch Manager (2)
- Claims Representative I (2)
- Claims Service Adjuster (2)
- Web Developer (2)
- Analyst (2)
- Assistant Actuary (1)
- Associate (1)
- Staff Accountant (1)
- Claims Service Representative (1)
- Insurance Service Representative (1)
- IT Supervisor (1)
- Membership Sales (1)
- IT Project Manager (1)
- Accounts Payable Clerk (1)
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days – interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Dearborn, MI) in May 2015.
The interview process was very quick and smooth. They called for an interview and I was in the office the next week. The staffing department excels at their job, getting you through the hiring and interview process efficiently. Overall, the best experience I've had with an interview process in the business world.
- What do you know about AAA? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for American Automobile Association (AAA)
Marketing InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Walnut Creek, CA) in August 2011.
Was first contacted by an internal recruiter that left a voice mail requesting a time to speak. Took weeks to actually connect on the phone after several emails and phone messages. Emails would go unanswered for days. After connecting the recruiter was personable and the interview went great but it turned out the hiring manager wasn't interested. They've been looking for someone for the position for a while and I can only assume theirs an issue with the manager, usually is.
- It was kind of strange but the recruiter asked if I've ever been convicted of a crime. Never had that asked over the phone for a professional position. 1 Answer
Marketing InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day – interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (San Francisco, CA) in December 2009.
Contacted by HR (through referal) to come and interview with panel of product mareketing team. Very professional team. Asked lots of great questions. Very open for me to ask them questions. Seemed that they had little support from admin..need to do work themselves (which is okay). They like Behavioral questioning...tell me about a time you missed a deadline, tell me about your last boss, etc.