American Automobile Association (AAA) Marketing Interview Questions

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (Walnut Creek, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

Was first contacted by an internal recruiter that left a voice mail requesting a time to speak. Took weeks to actually connect on the phone after several emails and phone messages. Emails would go unanswered for days. After connecting the recruiter was personable and the interview went great but it turned out the hiring manager wasn't interested. They've been looking for someone for the position for a while and I can only assume theirs an issue with the manager, usually is.

Interview Questions

• It was kind of strange but the recruiter asked if I've ever been convicted of a crime. Never had that asked over the phone for a professional position.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for American Automobile Association (AAA)

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) (San Francisco, CA) in December 2009.

Interview

Contacted by HR (through referal) to come and interview with panel of product mareketing team. Very professional team. Asked lots of great questions. Very open for me to ask them questions. Seemed that they had little support from admin..need to do work themselves (which is okay). They like Behavioral questioning...tell me about a time you missed a deadline, tell me about your last boss, etc.

Interview Questions