American Automobile Association (AAA)
www.aaa.com Heathrow, FL 500 to 999 Employees

American Automobile Association (AAA) Interview Questions & Reviews in Tampa, FL

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager Interview

Tampa, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) in July 2010.

Interview Details – AAA South is a very conservative and slow-moving company. The office is shabby (not surprising, as it is a nonprofit!). Everyone dresses up for work, although officially there's some type of relaxed business dress. Only a few years ago, women were forced to wear pantyhose to work if they wore skirts, and pants weren't allowed. So that should tell you a little something.

Some interviewers used canned behavior-based questions. (These were the two peer interviewers who fired questions at me for almost two hours.) Others just rambled about the company and the job. Still others asked a variety of miscellaneous questions. I met with a total of 8 people during the process.

I passed a phone screen with the recruiter, then had four onsite interviews with a variety of management, peers and senior leaders, and even came in on a Saturday to meet the CEO as his time was very limited. After all those meetings, and supplying a variety of work samples, I was VERY surprised when the recruiter called me to say that I didn't get the job. They had decided to repost the job and start all over with new candidates. I wonder how many other candidates they were stringing along.

I feel like they totally wasted my time, and they will never get my business.

Interview Question – How do you feel about working with younger employees?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for American Automobile Association (AAA)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at American Automobile Association (AAA) interview questions and advice in Tampa, FL. All interview reviews posted anonymously by American Automobile Association (AAA) employees and interview candidates.