American Automobile Association (AAA)
www.aaa.com Heathrow, FL 500 to 999 Employees

American Automobile Association (AAA) Travel Counselor Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Travel Counselor Interview

Travel Counselor
Columbia, MO

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at American Automobile Association (AAA) in February 2011.

Interview Details – Took several months, I had to constantly email and call the person who is now my manager. I interviewed only over the phone with my manager, I had a sit down interview with one of the international travel agents. I was offered the position over the phone from my boss a s had to get a credit, background check, and had to have a hair drug test. They are very serious about having the hair drug test, if you do drugs or have within the last few months they more than likely will find out.

Interview Question – Interview process wasn't very hard question wise. Just took several months.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Didn't negotiate. I took the job because I needed one at the time.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at American Automobile Association (AAA)

Worked for American Automobile Association (AAA)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at American Automobile Association (AAA) Travel Counselor interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by American Automobile Association (AAA) employees and interview candidates.