American Bankers Association Interview Questions

Updated Jun 29, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at American Bankers Association

Grassroots Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at American Bankers Association (Washington, DC).

Interview

Received a phone call following a submission to come in for an interview with HR and hiring manager. Met with HR rep for 20 minutes who was very thorough in regards to benefits and hiring process. Met with hiring manager for 50 minutes and discussed current responsibilities and qualifications. Both were great, easy people to talk to and were very helpful the entire process.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you were helping an upset client, how did you turn it around, what customer service measures did you use?   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at American Bankers Association (Washington, DC) in January 2015.

Interview

Met with three individuals. Discussed my background and the position requirements. ABA was doing a little re-org at the time. Seemed to be a good fit with those facts. Nice folks. Passage of time. My candidacy simply never went anywhere.

Interview Questions