American Cancer Society Administrative Assistant Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Baltimore, MD
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at American Cancer Society.

All applications go down to HQ based in Atlanta. HQ does the initial phone interview and then they pass your information on to the local office. I had an in person interview with the office manager and office coordinator. Following that, they called me in for another interview with the State Vice President. A day or so later, they called me with a job offer.

Interview Questions
I initially declined the job offer because the pay was too low. In my phone interview, I was told that thee would be some room to negotiate on my salary, which there was. I was able to negotiate an increase of $3,500 per year when my initial request was $5,000 more.

Other Interview Reviews for American Cancer Society

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Kearney, NE
    Anonymous Employee in Kearney, NE

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at American Cancer Society in July 2010.

Applied online. Initial interview via phone, second interview with 4 people. All people in interview were very nice, best questions asked by main office personnel, on-site personnel so-so. Work culture appeared to be controlled chaos.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of an experience you have had with someone who was angry with you and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Worked for American Cancer Society? Contribute to the Community!