American Cancer Society

Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
Baltimore, MD

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at American Cancer Society.

Interview Details – All applications go down to HQ based in Atlanta. HQ does the initial phone interview and then they pass your information on to the local office. I had an in person interview with the office manager and office coordinator. Following that, they called me in for another interview with the State Vice President. A day or so later, they called me with a job offer.

Interview Question – How do you handle office conflict?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I initially declined the job offer because the pay was too low. In my phone interview, I was told that thee would be some room to negotiate on my salary, which there was. I was able to negotiate an increase of $3,500 per year when my initial request was $5,000 more.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for American Cancer Society? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at American Cancer Society interview questions and advice in Baltimore, MD. All interview reviews posted anonymously by American Cancer Society employees and interview candidates.