American Cancer Society

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Batch ASsociate Interview

Oklahoma City, OK

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at American Cancer Society in April 2011.

Interview Details – First, I applied online. It took a couple of days, but then I received a call from a woman in Houston who worked for the American Cancer Society. She then asked me a couple of questions that you would typically hear in an interview. Afterwards, she set up a time for me to be interviewed by the manager at the OKC office. I came for the interview, typical questions, the lead associates interviewed me, typical questions. I then left and was called within 30 minutes and accepted the offer.

Interview Question – Why do you think we should hire you?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at American Cancer Society

Worked for American Cancer Society? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at American Cancer Society Batch Associate interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by American Cancer Society employees and interview candidates.