Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at American Cancer Society
- Specialist, Relay for Life (13)
- Community Representative (9)
- Patient Resource Specialist (8)
- Income Development Representative (6)
- Program Manager (5)
- Relay for Life Manager (5)
- Community Manager (4)
- Cancer Information Specialist (4)
- Director (4)
- Income Development Specialist (3)
- Executive Director (3)
- Community Relationship Manager (3)
- Patient Navigator (2)
- Community Mission Manager (2)
- Event Outreach Specialist (2)
- Relay for Life Specialist (2)
- Office Coordinator (2)
- Administrative Assistant (2)
- Specialist (2)
- Epidemiologist (2)
- Event Coordinator (2)
- Specialist, Community Events (2)
- Senior Manager, Relay for Life (2)
- Distinguished Events (2)
- Distingusihed Events Specialist (1)
- Community Event Manager (1)
- Community Manager, Relay for Life (1)
- Coordinator, Office & Events (1)
- Seasonal Community Event Support (1)
- Relay for Life Community Manager (1)
Specialist, Community Events Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 days – interviewed at American Cancer Society.
Applied online less than a week ago. Set up a phone interview. Was disappointed in the phone interview, the recruiter called and then played an automated recording. 99.9% of the phone interview was done from this recording. Became very difficult to pay attention because with automated recordings they can be extremely hard to understand .
- Was asked a series of situation questions. "What if this happen..." etc. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for American Cancer Society
Community Events Specialist InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at American Cancer Society (Mobile, AL) in January 2014.
One day after submitting the application I received a screener for personality/skills test. The day after, I received a request for a phone screener, and three days after the screener received an email stating that the organization was not considering me for the position.
- If a large donor came to you crying, and told you that a family member was diagnosed with cancer - what would you do? Most other questions appeared to be the same questions re-phased - all related to working with volunteers - with slight twists. Answer Question
Specialist, Community Events InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online – interviewed at American Cancer Society (Atlantic City, NJ) in October 2013.
Filling a questionnaire that took about 20 to 30 mins.
- No it was not difficult neither unexpected. 1 Answer