American Cancer Society Community Events Specialist Interview Questions

Specialist, Community Events Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at American Cancer Society.

Interview

Applied online less than a week ago. Set up a phone interview. Was disappointed in the phone interview, the recruiter called and then played an automated recording. 99.9% of the phone interview was done from this recording. Became very difficult to pay attention because with automated recordings they can be extremely hard to understand .

Interview Questions

• Was asked a series of situation questions. "What if this happen..." etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for American Cancer Society

Community Events Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at American Cancer Society (Mobile, AL) in January 2014.

Interview

One day after submitting the application I received a screener for personality/skills test. The day after, I received a request for a phone screener, and three days after the screener received an email stating that the organization was not considering me for the position.

Interview Questions

• If a large donor came to you crying, and told you that a family member was diagnosed with cancer - what would you do? Most other questions appeared to be the same questions re-phased - all related to working with volunteers - with slight twists.   Answer Question

Specialist, Community Events Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlantic City, NJ

Application

I applied online – interviewed at American Cancer Society (Atlantic City, NJ) in October 2013.

Interview

Filling a questionnaire that took about 20 to 30 mins.

Interview Questions

• No it was not difficult neither unexpected.   1 Answer