American Cancer Society
www.cancer.org Atlanta, GA 1000 to 5000 Employees

American Cancer Society Community Events Specialist Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jan 14, 2014

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Community Events Specialist Interview

Community Events Specialist
Mobile, AL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at American Cancer Society in January 2014.

Interview Details – One day after submitting the application I received a screener for personality/skills test. The day after, I received a request for a phone screener, and three days after the screener received an email stating that the organization was not considering me for the position.

Interview Question – If a large donor came to you crying, and told you that a family member was diagnosed with cancer - what would you do? Most other questions appeared to be the same questions re-phased - all related to working with volunteers - with slight twists.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Specialist, Community Events Interview

Specialist, Community Events
Atlantic City, NJ

I applied online - interviewed at American Cancer Society in October 2013.

Interview Details – Filling a questionnaire that took about 20 to 30 mins.

Interview Question – No it was not difficult neither unexpected.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at American Cancer Society

Worked for American Cancer Society? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at American Cancer Society Community Events Specialist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by American Cancer Society employees and interview candidates.