American Cancer Society Director of Special Events Interview Questions

Updated Jul 9, 2015

3.5

Director of Special Events Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at American Cancer Society (East Brunswick, NJ) in October 2012.

Interview

I received a call from HR regarding the position I had applied for online. I set up an interview for the following week. I met with 2 hiring managers for approximately an hour. They said they would be in touch and about 2 weeks later I received an email that I was not chosen.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for American Cancer Society

Director of Special Events Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cherry Hill, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at American Cancer Society (Cherry Hill, NJ) in March 2012.

Interview

Had a phone interview with the national office. It was behavioral questions. Then had an in person interview in front of 3 current employees. Lastly, I had to give a half an hour presentation to three other employees on a project I would start for Relay For Life. The interview process took 2 months.

Interview Questions