American Cancer Society

Relevance Date Difficulty

Epidemiologist Interview

Epidemiologist
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at American Cancer Society.

Interview Details – Pretty simple and straight forward. If the hiring manager likes your CV you will be invited for a phone interview and if that goes well then for an in person interview. After that your references will be called and then an offer will be extended. The tricky part is figuring out how much to ask for and the negotiation part can be difficult. The pay bands here are very wide (in some instances more than 50K) so you have to think carefully about how much you will ask for because of course they would prefer to pay you less. My advice would be to reach out to colleagues who may have more information about this.

Interview Question – Anticipate technical questions regarding epi and biostats but if you are prepared you should do fine.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Epidemiologist Interview

Epidemiologist

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at American Cancer Society.

Interview Details – Had a phone interview a week after I applied online. They asked basic questions about epidemiology and SAS programming. A few days later I got call back and went to their organization for onsite interview. Met with several people in the group and talked about my past experience. They were all very kind and showed me around their work environment. Very pleasant interview experience.

Interview Question – Just normal interview questions   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at American Cancer Society

Worked for American Cancer Society? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at American Cancer Society Epidemiologist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by American Cancer Society employees and interview candidates.