American Cancer Society

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Event Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at American Cancer Society in March 2013.

I applied online and sent over my resume. After receiving the first step I had to answer roughly 50 questions to make it to the phone interview. About a week and a half later I received a phone call interview. My interview was about 30 - 40 minutes long. I had a girl that was based out of Birmingham and I was applying for a job in Memphis. The questions weren't necessarily difficult, but more personal opinion based. A lot of questions were based on how I would handle a family dealing with cancer and ideas I had about how to help them.

Interview Questions
  • They had asked if I had any personal relation to cancer and how I dealt with it.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for American Cancer Society

Event Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at American Cancer Society in August 2008.

Basic behavioral and qualification questions.

Interview Questions
    • Can you name a time you had difficulty with a client/customer and what was your reaction and plan of action?   Answer Question
    To the point and quick