American Cancer Society

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Event Recruiter Interview

Warwick, RI

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at American Cancer Society in June 2013.

Interview Details – Hiring was done through the national headquarters and a national recruitment agency. The interview was with three supervisors who were all very approachable and straightforward. I was offered a position immediately after the interview. The hiring process was quick and easy. I started in my position the next week.

Interview Question – The most difficult questions are always the ones relating directly to yourself. At least, that's how I feel. When I was asked how others would explain my personality, I had to dig pretty deep. That doesn't necessarily mean that it was a genuinely difficult question. I just struggle with those types. Also, the common experience questions were asked, such as obstacles and challenges and how you deal with stress. The interview questions gave you a good idea of the requirements of the position, which made it easy to accept the job offer on the same day.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was set by national, already, so there was not much room for negotiation.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at American Cancer Society

Worked for American Cancer Society? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at American Cancer Society Event Recruiter interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by American Cancer Society employees and interview candidates.