American Cancer Society Event Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated Aug 13, 2015

2.5

Event Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Cancer Society (East Lansing, MI) in May 2014.

Interview

I sat in the hiring managers cubicle and was asked very general questions about availability and why I wanted the job. They tested my phone voice and I was hired in the spot.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a personal connection with the issue of cancer? Why would this job matter to you?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for American Cancer Society

Event Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warwick, RI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at American Cancer Society (Warwick, RI) in June 2013.

Interview

Hiring was done through the national headquarters and a national recruitment agency. The interview was with three supervisors who were all very approachable and straightforward. I was offered a position immediately after the interview. The hiring process was quick and easy. I started in my position the next week.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult questions are always the ones relating directly to yourself. At least, that's how I feel. When I was asked how others would explain my personality, I had to dig pretty deep. That doesn't necessarily mean that it was a genuinely difficult question. I just struggle with those types. Also, the common experience questions were asked, such as obstacles and challenges and how you deal with stress. The interview questions gave you a good idea of the requirements of the position, which made it easy to accept the job offer on the same day.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was set by national, already, so there was not much room for negotiation.