American Cancer Society Hospital Systems Account Representative Interview Questions

1.5

Account Representative, Hospital Systems Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Cancer Society.

Interview

Initial contact was via e-mail to set up a phone interview. Telephone interview was between 20-30 minutes. The questions that were asked were more action based for example what would you do in particular situations.

Other Interview Reviews for American Cancer Society

Hospital Systems Account Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at American Cancer Society in July 2010.

Interview

First I had a phone interview with a few people from the department in the state's headquarters' office. Then I had a group interview with the regional director and the manager of the dept. Then a one on one interview with the V.P. at the time. The R.D., manager, and V.P. already knew me so it was comfortable and maybe easier interviews because of that. Interview process at the time was pretty easy and went smoothly. Almost everyone who took part in interviewing me have either been laid off or quit now though. The people who interviewed me in the specific office I was were specific in how I handled office drama which obviously meant they've had drama issues in the office. Again, many of those people aren't there any longer but unfortunately it'll happen wherever you go. Just stay out of it wherever you are.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really difficult or unexpected, honestly. Not for me at least. Just be yourself. Know the position you're applying for. I was asked if they were to call my old employer, what would they say I may have struggled with. Again, be honest but make sure you know you had a plan on how you overcame it or how you're working on it. For example, I write everything down so I know I'm not missing anything. Or I'll have an extra pair of eyes check something before I print it or send it off.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was my first job so I didn't negotiate but the pay was a lot higher than I thought it would be so I was pleased. Now that the organization is remodeling, the salaries have dropped so todays offers may not be as high.