American Cancer Society Patient Navigator Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Patient Navigator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hershey, PA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hershey, PA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at American Cancer Society in April 2012.

The HR rep conducted a personality interview. She first explained that if I scored high of this portion of the interview I would be brought in for a 1:1 interview. She was very friendly and answered all of my questions in a friendly manner. She explained the position to me in detail.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for American Cancer Society

Patient Navigator Interview

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at American Cancer Society in March 2010.

Initially I had a phone interview with someone from another city and state who was doing the first screening. She must have liked me because she gave me pointers about how to pass the next interview. She only asked me a few clarifications about my resume and past employment experience. She was also very interested that I am a cancer survivor myself.

Interview Questions
    • They only asked me questions about my previous job experience.   Answer Question
    There is no negotiating. Salaries are flat, benefits are flat, no incentives, stock, or bonuses are available.