American Cancer Society

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Patient Navigator Interview

Patient Navigator
Hershey, PA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at American Cancer Society in April 2012.

Interview Details – The HR rep conducted a personality interview. She first explained that if I scored high of this portion of the interview I would be brought in for a 1:1 interview. She was very friendly and answered all of my questions in a friendly manner. She explained the position to me in detail.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Patient Navigator Interview

Patient Navigator

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at American Cancer Society in March 2010.

Interview Details – Initially I had a phone interview with someone from another city and state who was doing the first screening. She must have liked me because she gave me pointers about how to pass the next interview. She only asked me a few clarifications about my resume and past employment experience. She was also very interested that I am a cancer survivor myself.

Interview Question – They only asked me questions about my previous job experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiating. Salaries are flat, benefits are flat, no incentives, stock, or bonuses are available.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at American Cancer Society

Worked for American Cancer Society? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at American Cancer Society Patient Navigator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by American Cancer Society employees and interview candidates.