American Cancer Society Patient Resource Specialist Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Patient Resource Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

interviewed at American Cancer Society in February 2014.

online application ,then phone screen, then an on-site interview. The on-site interview include sitting beside a current staff for 30 mins, and a talk for 45-60 mins.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for American Cancer Society

Patient Resource Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at American Cancer Society.

After completing the online application I received a phone call from the HR department to confirm my interest in the position and to give further information on the position and get some basic questions out of the way. By the end of the call, which took about 30 minutes depending on your questions, an in-person interview was scheduled within a couple of days.

The in-person interview was pretty comfortable. For the first 30-45 minutes I sat with a current employee to observe and ask any questions. This was nice to get an idea of what a typical day looked like. Afterwards, I then met with my interviewer for another 30-45 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • Explain the process you would go through if a patient calls and does not have insurance and has done nothing else to secure treatment.   Answer Question

Worked for American Cancer Society? Contribute to the Community!