American Cancer Society Specialist Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at American Cancer Society.

Long interview process - phone screen, phone interview with hiring manager, panel interview, then finally an offer. Took two to three weeks for the process and lots of awkward moments at former job.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for us instead of another nonprofit?   Answer Question
Able to negotiate, would definitely not just accept first offer.

Other Interview Reviews for American Cancer Society

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at American Cancer Society.

phone screening first, almost one hour conversation with supervisor which gave me an overview of position and to see if I am a good fit, also asked for expected salary during phone screening. I have a feeling that they would not bring me in for f2f if they don't meet my salary expectation. Then face to face panel interview.

Interview Questions
    • all questions were situational, be prepared to give examples.   Answer Question
    not much negotiation, they gave me more money than I asked for.