American Cast Iron Pipe Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at American Cast Iron Pipe

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Birmingham, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at American Cast Iron Pipe.

This is an extremely long drawn out process. The interview itself is a minimum of two hours. It is behavioral based, but looks for actual accomplishments to prove you can do what you say you can do which is great. This weeds out people who fluff and allows real contributors to be found. Salary was not really negotiable, nor was time off or anything else really for that matter.

Interview Questions
    • We all make mistakes. Tell me about a time where you made a mistake. What was the outcome? How did you correct it?   Answer Question
    I wasn't able to negotiate really anything. They felt their first offer was their best offer.

Administrative Assistant Interview

I was contacted by the district sales manager via telephone to discuss the position and it's duties. Then was asked to come into the office for further discussion about the company, was shown around the office and given an application to complete. A background check was performed, as well as reference check. Approximately a week later I received a telephone call regarding an offer, which I declined. The following week, another offer was made, which I accepted. I was then directed to a facility for a physical and was hired thereafter.

Interview Questions

Worked for American Cast Iron Pipe? Contribute to the Community!