American Chemistry Council

Updated Aug 6, 2015

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at American Chemistry Council

Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Chemistry Council in May 2013.

Interview

It was a standard interview process, initial with HR then onto face to face with VP and manager. HR department is really great, very nice and give you timely answers.

Interview Questions

• They ask you standard HR questions and then about your experience as it pertains to the role at hand.   Answer Question

Informational Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Chemistry Council (Washington, DC) in August 2012.

Interview

Was connected to the communications department of ACC by a friend. One of the directors personally contacted me to set up an informational interview, since no current openings were available. He set up a meeting with several communications staff.

Interview Questions

• What are your career goals/aspirations?   1 Answer