American College of Cardiology

Interviews for Top Jobs at American College of Cardiology

Membership Database Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at American College of Cardiology in September 2012.

Came to the ACC through a staffing agency. The interview process was straightforward and a limited contract was offered within the same week. The interviewers asked a series of questions about the reasons I had left prior positions and whether or not I had any conflicts with colleagues at prior positions.

Interview Questions
    • Are you a big picture person or someone who is concerned with the details?   View Answer

Specialist Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at American College of Cardiology in March 2012.

Had a phone interview with an HR Representatitive, followed by a second phone interview with the team I would be working with that was about an hour long. I heard back from them a week later to set up an in person interview for a few days or week later. I met with my future boss for half hour and then for half hour with two other staff members.

Interview Questions
    They offered me the position and a salary lower than I was okay with. I countered with an additional 10k and they met me in the middle.