American College of Education

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at American College of Education

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at American College of Education in October 2011.

Very practical interview asking about my skills, not much about me as a person or tricky questions like "what are your weaknesses?" It was clear that they needed to fill the position immediately, and there was a lot of work waiting for me. The interviewer was cordial and very professional.

Interview Questions
    • Asking about skills that were on the periphery of the job description. That made it clear this was a start-up company and I'd be wearing many hats.   Answer Question
    I started out working as a contractor and there was no negotiation. I was later hired as a permanent employee with a salary significantly higher than what I was making as a contractor.

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at American College of Education in October 2011.

I came in through a staffing agency. The person conducting the interview was mainly concerned with my abilities. I thought it was going to be mostly a creative position, but they were also looking for technical abilities like web forms and databases. They were obviously desperate and wanted me to start the same week.

Interview Questions