American College of Radiology

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

IT Interview

IT

I applied online and interviewed at American College of Radiology.

Interview Details – Applied on online and 2 month later I've received an email for interview notice which I really doesn't expect.
No phone interview, but on site interview with 4 staffs. After the interview they says HR will contact to me.

Interview Question – What are you good at?
What are you not good at?
  Answer Question

Committee Manager Interview

Committee Manager
Reston, VA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at American College of Radiology in February 2012.

Interview Details – HR interview then director report interview.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Research Intern Interview

Research Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at American College of Radiology in January 2009.

Interview Details – Found through a program at my local university, and was then called in for a 1:1 on campus interview. Most behavioral questions, and a few about my interest in health sciences. The interviewer was an alumni, so a few of the questions were very specific to my own college experience. As a freshman though, I believe they wanted to choose someone with more experience.

Interview Question – Please tell of an experience through which you took on a leadership role.   Answer Question

Worked for American College of Radiology? Contribute to the Community!