American College of Radiology Interview Questions

Updated Dec 7, 2014

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at American College of Radiology

Economic Analyst Interview

Interview

This was a very simple and straightforward interview. My two interviewees asked questions about my resume primarily. So nothing too out of the box really. I was not tested on excel formulas or anything of that nature.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I find myself better suited working with figures on excel or writing papers.   Answer Question

IT Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at American College of Radiology.

Interview

Applied on online and 2 month later I've received an email for interview notice which I really doesn't expect.
    No phone interview, but on site interview with 4 staffs. After the interview they says HR will contact to me.

Committee Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at American College of Radiology (Reston, VA) in February 2012.

Interview

HR interview then director report interview.

Research Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at American College of Radiology in January 2009.

Interview

Found through a program at my local university, and was then called in for a 1:1 on campus interview. Most behavioral questions, and a few about my interest in health sciences. The interviewer was an alumni, so a few of the questions were very specific to my own college experience. As a freshman though, I believe they wanted to choose someone with more experience.

Interview Questions

• Please tell of an experience through which you took on a leadership role.   Answer Question