American College of Radiology Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at American College of Radiology

IT Interview

I applied online - interviewed at American College of Radiology.

Applied on online and 2 month later I've received an email for interview notice which I really doesn't expect.
    No phone interview, but on site interview with 4 staffs. After the interview they says HR will contact to me.

Committee Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Reston, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at American College of Radiology in February 2012.

HR interview then director report interview.

Research Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at American College of Radiology in January 2009.

Found through a program at my local university, and was then called in for a 1:1 on campus interview. Most behavioral questions, and a few about my interest in health sciences. The interviewer was an alumni, so a few of the questions were very specific to my own college experience. As a freshman though, I believe they wanted to choose someone with more experience.

Interview Questions
    • Please tell of an experience through which you took on a leadership role.   Answer Question

Worked for American College of Radiology? Contribute to the Community!