American Consumer Credit Counseling

American Consumer Credit Counseling Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at American Consumer Credit Counseling

Credit Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at American Consumer Credit Counseling in February 2011.

Interview

I heard about the company because one of the members from the education/outreach department did a presentation at my job. I was working for the Earned Income Tax Credit Coalition at the time, and that is the main reason the hired me, as this employer was also part of this coalition.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None.

Administrative Medical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norristown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at American Consumer Credit Counseling (Norristown, PA) in March 2010.

Interview

I met with the Vice President and was hired on the spot as a temporary employee. After observing me they quickly decided to keep me permanent and full-time.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle an irate customer?   1 Answer
    • If computers were down how would you handle the lack of information.   1 Answer