American Dairy Queen Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at American Dairy Queen

Store Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at American Dairy Queen in June 2009.

I was interviewed on the telephone initially and was offered to come to the office for the second interview. Questions all were common questions, such as, How would you handle a customer that returns their order half eaten and wanted a refund? Why do you think we should hire you instead of another applicant? All of these questions were standard and easy to answer. After the inital interview at the office I signed a waiver to allow them to run a background check. I never got a return call after checking back 4 weeks later, I just assume they had a better qulified candidate.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a situation where a customer returned their half eaten meal and wanted a full refund?   View Answer

Cashier Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at American Dairy Queen in May 2009.

I sat down with a group of about 5 other people and the manager asked us questions in which we all took turns answering. Questions consisted of "What would you do if.." and other questions about yourself. I was called about a week later, asked a few more questions over the phone, and was then offered the job.

Interview Questions
    • If you had someone you didn't get along with at work, how would you behave or deal with the situation?   View Answer