American Dental Association

Relevance Date Difficulty

Coordinator Interview

Coordinator
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at American Dental Association.

Interview Details – You are invited for a short interview that provides you with more information regarding the position. Then, depending upon the position for which you are applying, you are required to take short reading and writing competency exams and are tested on a few Microsoft Office components.

Interview Question – What does working for a non for profit organization mean to you?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – You are not able to negotiate the salary. You can however, negotiate vacation time.

Electronics Engineer Interview

Electronics Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at American Dental Association in August 2010.

Interview Details – Written test and Interview

Interview Question – Writing a test bench for UART using VHDL   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Engineering
Mumbai (India)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at American Dental Association in December 2010.

Interview Details – Phone -interview and all technical questions.

Interview Questions

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Digital Media Manager Interview

Digital Media Manager

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at American Dental Association in February 2011.

Interview Details – The phone interview went smoothly. I was happy with the questions: How did you learn about us, Why do you want to work for the organization, what is your experience with specific tools, content management sites. The next interview with the hiring manager was scheduled very quickly.

In person interview was pleasant. I was ready to answer traditional "What are your strength and weaknesses" type of questions. Do not expect that. The stile was very conversational. I was asked what I would change on their web site. Questions about relevant experience. Use of specific tools and such.

I did not get to the third round of the interview.

The HR person was late to respond to follow-up e-mails and was a little difficult to work with. I received an official rejection letter in the mail. Rather official, inefficient and old fashioned for this day and age.

Interview Question – What would you change on our web site   Answer Question

Worked for American Dental Association? Contribute to the Community!