American Dental Association Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at American Dental Association

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at American Dental Association (Chicago, IL).

Interview

You are invited for a short interview that provides you with more information regarding the position. Then, depending upon the position for which you are applying, you are required to take short reading and writing competency exams and are tested on a few Microsoft Office components.

Interview Questions

• What does working for a non for profit organization mean to you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

You are not able to negotiate the salary. You can however, negotiate vacation time.

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at American Dental Association in February 2011.

Interview

The phone interview went smoothly. I was happy with the questions: How did you learn about us, Why do you want to work for the organization, what is your experience with specific tools, content management sites. The next interview with the hiring manager was scheduled very quickly.

In person interview was pleasant. I was ready to answer traditional "What are your strength and weaknesses" type of questions. Do not expect that. The stile was very conversational. I was asked what I would change on their web site. Questions about relevant experience. Use of specific tools and such.

I did not get to the third round of the interview.

The HR person was late to respond to follow-up e-mails and was a little difficult to work with. I received an official rejection letter in the mail. Rather official, inefficient and old fashioned for this day and age.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at American Dental Association (Mumbai (India)) in December 2010.

Interview

Phone -interview and all technical questions.

Electronics Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at American Dental Association (Bangalore (India)) in August 2010.

Interview

Written test and Interview