American Dental Partners Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at American Dental Partners

Rdh Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Franklin, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin, WI

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at American Dental Partners in September 2010.

I met with the office manager and she went over my resume with me and my skill set. She asked what my expectation of the job was and then told me about the benefits provided to the employers. I then met with the dentist I would be working under and he essentially did the same exact thing.

Interview Questions
    • Do you see yourself working in dentistry for the rest of your life?   View Answer

Dental Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied online - interviewed at American Dental Partners in December 2013.

A Career pull-down website tab helped me find the the job search fields for job title and location. I selected my result which allowed me to post my application online. After that step I was called to interview with the practice manager. Next, I had a half-day working interview by dental assisting with the dentist they are hiring for to show if I would be a good fit with the dentist. I was called a couple of days later to fill out paperwork for background and reference checks. A week or so later, they mailed me a job offer letter and I was asked to sign and return to them.

Interview Questions
    • Do you know the operatory room standards for our clinic certification requirements?   Answer Question

Dental Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Riverside, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA

I applied online - interviewed at American Dental Partners in October 2013.

The office I was hired at lied to me. ADP laid me off because of difficulties with the riverside offices and separation between them

Interview Questions
    • I was promised a transfer, was told it was approved, then later was told there was no transfer   View Answer

Dealing with the people that lied to me

Information Technology Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 months - interviewed at American Dental Partners in April 2013.

A good majority of hiring in this department is done on contract first. The interview process is pretty easy since its mostly conducted by peers. You may speak with a Manager at some point, but they are not technical people so the interview is more of a sanity check. The most important thing to remember here is to make sure you put yourself out there as the peer interviews will not pry the information out of you.

Interview Questions
    • There are no real difficult questions during these interviews. The manager I spoke with talked more then he asked questions and seemed to be more uncomfortable with the process then I was. It mostly consisted of telling me more about what was going on with the company and what they needed fixed. i would suggest that you let them do most of the talking, that seemed to work pretty well.   Answer Question
    None, you are in at a contracted rate.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at American Dental Partners in August 2010.

Person interviewing me had no interview experience whatsoever. I asked all the questions.

Interview Questions
    • It was totally unexpected to be interviewed by someone who didn't ask a single question of me   Answer Question
    Negotiation was done by a headhunting organization

Senior Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at American Dental Partners.

They played games. I should have known

They will not negotiate they say if you prove yourself you will get a huge raise.. TOTAL BS

Worked for American Dental Partners? Contribute to the Community!