American Eagle Outfitters Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

Updated Mar 12, 2015

2.2

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at American Eagle Outfitters (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

It was a group interview. Asked is to do a mock sales with customer. Asked about our lives - hobbies, etc. the one thing I found to be weird was that their were other applicants for the job at the interview. Basically they wanted to see how you interacted with people. Don't interrupt anyone, be polite, and dress at least in khakis, nice top or a casual appropriate dress. The other kids wore jeans with holes in them and t shirts to a job interview. None of them were hired.

Keyholder/Stock Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at American Eagle Outfitters (Atlanta, GA) in June 2013.

Interview

Pretty clear cut planning. Set time and date with store manager. Half of interview was typical sit down q&a and described my resume and past experience in detail and informal chatting about outside work interests ( school, hobbies, etc.) other half spent viewing the store and stock room where I was asked how/if I would rearrange or organize things in a more effective way. Relaxed and comfortable interview. Only interviewed once with store mgr.

Interview Questions

• Taking the tour and giving my input based on experience of what I would change or do differently if anything at all.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Called a few days after interview with offer.

Sales Associate/Stock Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morrow, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at American Eagle Outfitters (Morrow, GA) in May 2012.

Interview

The interview was conducted in a group in the back storage area. There were 5 of us total. The questions were fairly simple and something like what you would expect from any employer. The interviewer was very nice, in an overly-excited kind of way,but had the personality that was comfortable enough to approach.

Interview Questions

• There were not necessarily any difficult or unexpected questions. However, they did ask "Is the customer always right?" That is quite the thinker. I cannot say that there is a right or wrong answer,that is for you to decide.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at American Eagle Outfitters (Atlanta, GA) in October 2011.

Interview

They ask you why you want to work for the company, if you are familiar with the clothes, what makes you different, etc.

Interview Questions

• What makes you different thann anyone that could work at AE?   Answer Question

Negotiation