American Eagle Outfitters Interview Questions in Birmingham, AL

Updated Jun 8, 2015

1.0

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at American Eagle Outfitters (Leeds, AL) in April 2013.

Interview

Very casual. Three managers talked to me. The looked at my resume and asked questions. It was more like a conversation about myself and availability. I interviewed at another American Eagle a year later and it was much the same except just one manager interviewed me. It was in the food court at the mall so very casual. Didn't take more than 15 min.

Interview Questions

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at American Eagle Outfitters (Birmingham, AL) in July 2007.

Interview

I really had a hook up from a friend who worked here. I got a call after going in and handing in an application. I showed up for the interview the next day, very casual dress. They're looking for very outgoing people. Be prepared to stand out in a crowd as group interviews are not uncommon.

Interview Questions

• Pick an item in this store and sell it to me.   Answer Question
    • How well do you deal with rude or angry people?   1 Answer