American Eagle Outfitters
www.ae.com Pittsburgh, PA 5000+ Employees

American Eagle Outfitters Corporate Merchandising Intern Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Corporate Merchandising Intern Interview

Corporate Merchandising Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at American Eagle Outfitters.

Interview Details – College campus visit and then dropped a resume and cover letter. Was informed a week later that I had an interview. Interviewers were very friendly and relaxed. Refreshing b/c actually asked me about my resume and experience....not just behavioral questions. Flew to HQ for 2nd round interview.

Interview Question – What is an item we don't currently sell that you think we should add?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation --flexible dates.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at American Eagle Outfitters

Worked for American Eagle Outfitters? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at American Eagle Outfitters Corporate Merchandising Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by American Eagle Outfitters employees and interview candidates.