American Eagle Outfitters Seasonal Help Interview Questions

1.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Seasonal Help Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at American Eagle Outfitters (Jacksonville, FL) in November 2012.

Interview

I called the store to see if they were hiring and the lady said yes. The next day I went in a filled out a application. The manager was there, and asked why I wanted to work at AE. Then she handed me an application. I put my application in late september early october. I was still appling to other places, so i was shocked when I got a call because it took almost a month. I went in for the interview it was a group with four others and myself all girls and mixed races. The manager had us introduce ourselfs and asked questions like. Tell me about your self? What is your style, where do you get your inspiration? What is the best/worst customer service you had of gave? What is customer service? What was your last jobs and what did you do? What is your availibity for the holidays? What do you like about AE? why do you shop here? The interview was at 4 and when i got home at 5 the manager call back to extend me an offer.

Interview Questions