American Eagle Outfitters

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Seasonal Help Interview

Jacksonville, FL

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at American Eagle Outfitters in November 2012.

Interview Details – I called the store to see if they were hiring and the lady said yes. The next day I went in a filled out a application. The manager was there, and asked why I wanted to work at AE. Then she handed me an application. I put my application in late september early october. I was still appling to other places, so i was shocked when I got a call because it took almost a month. I went in for the interview it was a group with four others and myself all girls and mixed races. The manager had us introduce ourselfs and asked questions like.
Tell me about your self?
What is your style, where do you get your inspiration?
What is the best/worst customer service you had of gave?
What is customer service?
What was your last jobs and what did you do?
What is your availibity for the holidays?
What do you like about AE? why do you shop here?

The interview was at 4 and when i got home at 5 the manager call back to extend me an offer.

Interview Question – What was the best customer service you recived?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at American Eagle Outfitters

Worked for American Eagle Outfitters? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at American Eagle Outfitters Seasonal Help interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by American Eagle Outfitters employees and interview candidates.