American Eagle Outfitters Stock Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jun 17, 2015

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at American Eagle Outfitters (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Pretty easy. Group interview of 6 people which took place downstairs in the stock room. They asked us pretty simple questions and had us fill out the application as much as we could and our availability. After answering a few questions she called 3 people (who im assuming didnt get the job) and led them upstairs so they could leave. The other 3 (including me) stood while we were chosen one by one to speak with a person from HR who would ask us more questions and eventually offer us a position that day.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for American Eagle Outfitters

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Garland, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at American Eagle Outfitters (Garland, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

Very fast, much like tennis you had to respond quickly and energetically or else you lost the manager's attention very quickly but the questions were easily answered. The usual why are you applying, what's your schedule like, etc. While all mangers may not be the same mine was a very hit or miss, all or nothing type guy so if you weren't dedicated you were out.

Stock Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at American Eagle Outfitters.

Interview

It was unexpectedly well. He was a cool guy that also like to workout and seems to enjoy his job

Interview Questions

• None. I answered all questions fairly easy. Others had more difficulty but i was good.   Answer Question

Stock Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at American Eagle Outfitters.

Interview

After applying online I received a phone call about a week later, conducted a phone interview, was invited to a group interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked, "Give us an example of bad customer service", give them a situation where you had an interaction with an employee and how it affected good customer service   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at American Eagle Outfitters (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I was informed by a friend that American Eagle Outfitters were hiring for seasonal positions. Two days later, I went into the store and looked around for a bit. I admit, I was a bit nervous to ask for an application but once I approached an employee, he asked, "What took so long?" I replied, "I was also window shopping." It's good to keep in mind that the moment you walk into the store, they look at you and assume you're either shopping or too nervous to ask for an application. Luckily, the employee that I asked for an application turned out to be the Hiring Manager and scored some points with a few jokes here and there. I went out and filled out the application that same day. Upon returning, he went over my availability to see how free I am. By now I figured they hire based on availability. He then mentioned that there's going to be two group interviews next Sunday at 1PM and 3PM. I went with 1PM. That following Sunday, I arrived early and scored some more points with the Hiring Manager. It's also good to smile and have some witty lines here and there. But as time passed, no one else showed and I ended up being the only one there. He took me upstairs for a 1 on 1 interview, in which was easy. Questions were, "Why do you want to work here" and "Give me a time where you had both good and bad customer service." I was honest and I believed he admired that. The interview went quick. Midway on him escorting me out, he said that he was taking me on and that I shouldn't look for another job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

In California, minimum wage is 10.55/hr. Holidays are 15.88/hr. Didn't complain and/or negotiate.

Stock Associate Interview

Interview

It was an easy process. Just having a persona and personality can get you any job , Such as this one.

Stock Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at American Eagle Outfitters.

Interview

It was okay. i gave my resume to the manager and she gave me an on the spot interview, very brief. She said she was gonna give my resume to her HR Manager. two days later i got a call for a group interview. The interview cool. everyone was pretty much laid back and i made sure i stood out. couple hours later after i got home, i got the job with an offer.