American Express

Very Easy Interview

Business Analyst I Interview

Business Analyst I
Phoenix, AZ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at American Express in February 2009.

Interview Details – Recruiter got me interview, I met with 2 potential peers. Their questions were enthusiastic and challenging. Changed interview perspective for me, eliminated much of the fear. As peers, I was more comfortable talking with them. I think they got a more honest interpretation of ME than when I interview with bosses.

Interview Question – How do you deal with the boredom of daily work?   View Answer

Business Analyst I Interview

Business Analyst I
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at American Express in July 2008.

Interview Details – Three rounds of interview.
First being one on one with basic knowledge about the profile.
Second being the IQ, Skill and personality test.
Third was a group discussion where i was introduced to the team heads for us to interact and discuss about the job details and the expectations from me as a working professional.

Negotiation Details – You would not want to negotiate as they are the best pay masters across the globe.

Worked for American Express? Contribute to the Community!