American Express

Very Easy Interview

Business Analyst I Interview

Business Analyst I
Phoenix, AZ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at American Express in February 2009.

Interview Details – Recruiter got me interview, I met with 2 potential peers. Their questions were enthusiastic and challenging. Changed interview perspective for me, eliminated much of the fear. As peers, I was more comfortable talking with them. I think they got a more honest interpretation of ME than when I interview with bosses.

Interview Question – How do you deal with the boredom of daily work?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Business Analyst I Interview

Business Analyst I
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at American Express in July 2008.

Interview Details – Three rounds of interview.
First being one on one with basic knowledge about the profile.
Second being the IQ, Skill and personality test.
Third was a group discussion where i was introduced to the team heads for us to interact and discuss about the job details and the expectations from me as a working professional.

Negotiation Details – You would not want to negotiate as they are the best pay masters across the globe.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at American Express

Worked for American Express? Contribute to the Community!

American Express Videos

American Express – Why Work for Us?

What will you do #foraliving? Welcome to American Express. Here we encourage everyone who works with us to do what they love with pride, share their innovations, and realize their full potential by helping other people… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at American Express Business Analyst I interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by American Express employees and interview candidates.