American Express

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Business Insights Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at American Express in April 2012.

Initial HR interview which comprised of basic cv-related questions and some HR questions (strengths, weaknesses). The interview was arranged by an HR executive with the actual phone interview taking place a few days later.

Second round; another phone interview a week later was with the direct line manager, again comprising of questions primarily relating to the cv.

Did not hear from the company for a few weeks and I had to follow-up to find out the status of my application. Managed to find out that the company chose a candidate who had a specific niche industry experience which they were looking for.

Overall positive experience though I was not offered.

Interview Questions
  • The questions asked were farily basic. Description of my role, Strengths, Weaknesses etc.   Answer Question