American Express Collections Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at American Express in January 2013.

Interview process was pleasant & simple...no real hurdles in interview...single person, one-time interview....interview not relevant to position though...not interviewed by working management...expectations set falsely as to real demands of the job..background check was long & tedious, some workers werent even cleared by the first day of work..

Other Interview Reviews for American Express

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at American Express.

I went online and applied. 1 week later I got a call from a recruiter that set up a phone interview. Phone interview went amazing. I jotted down regular interview questions and answered them b4 the interview so that I knew I would give amazing answers. Got an interview face to face scheduled with phone interview.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time that you had to problem solve a difficult problem at work.   Answer Question
    just took what they gave me it was 16.65 plus bonus and commision

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at American Express in January 2012.

Easy phone screen interview, followed by an in person interview a couple days later. Decent starting salary, training was 13 weeks long and weird hours. Personality test and behavioral questionnaires for interview. You interview with one person, and then another person comes in to interview you. They give you a tour of the facility. It seems like a great company to work for, lots of security.

Interview Questions

Too long of a commute, hours did not work.