American Express
3.6 of 5 1,744 reviews
www.americanexpress.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

American Express Corporate Services Inbound Customer Care Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Corporate Services Inbound Customer Care Representative Interview

Corporate Services Inbound Customer Care Representative
Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at American Express in December 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online Dec 4th. I was prompted to take a test. 2 days later I received a email requesting a phone interview. I scheduled it for 2 days later. At the end of the phone interview I was asked to come in for an in person interview 3 days later. Interview lasted 1 hour and I met with 1 hiring leader. 3 weeks later I got a call offering me the job.

Interview Question – What made you apply for this specific position   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was more than happy with what I was offered!!!

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at American Express

Worked for American Express? Contribute to the Community!

American Express Videos

American Express – Why Work for Us?

What will you do #foraliving? Welcome to American Express. Here we encourage everyone who works with us to do what they love with pride, share their innovations, and realize their full potential by helping other people… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at American Express Corporate Services Inbound Customer Care Representative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by American Express employees and interview candidates.