American Express Credit Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Oct 14, 2014
Updated Oct 14, 2014

2.8

Credit Analyst Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at American Express.

I went through three separate interviews all on separate days. It was difficult to wait because every day felt like an eternity.The final interview was the best because I did not know that the interviewer was the head of Credit Operations so I was just being myself and we had a few laughs. There was no pressure. Then she offered me the job and I thought that she was joking. It was dunny.

Other Interview Reviews for American Express

Credit Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at American Express.

One phone interview, one in person interview with HR and final interview with hiring managers.

Interview Questions
    • There were not any that were unexpected at that time, line of questioning could be different now.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plantation, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plantation, FL

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at American Express in February 2009.

Wanted experience which I have. Was asked scenerios of collections Was hired to work Thurs- Sunday 2pm - 12am take it or leave it. Jobs are scarse. Me being 58 at the time and former employee from 1990-1992 till they closed the New York office. Got me the job.

Interview Questions
    • Where do I see myself with the company in 10 years.   View Answer
    There was none. This is what we have. Take it or leave it

Credit Analyst Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at American Express in April 2010.

As far as I can recall, no interview involve. It was a weekend and saw(from the freeway) a banner posted on their building. Went home, dressed up, attended the job fair, took some math test then later on activities. Applicants broken into team. Each team got to come up with some ideas(don't recall).

Interview Questions
    • Probably just who I was and current employer. No STAR stories then. The following Monday they called of a job offered. That's it.   Answer Question
    I was asked what I was making and they add a $1 or so per hour.