American Express Customer Care Professional Tier II Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Customer Care Professional Tier II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at American Express.

The interview process went very smoothly. I applied online and received an email to complete online testing. After testing, I received a call the next day to set up a phone interview. The phone interview was scheduled for later on that day. After the phone interview, I was invited to come to the office for an in person interview the next week. The in person interview was with one person. She told me about the position and reviewed my resume. She asked me five competency based questions and asked if I had any questions for her. She advised that I would here something either way by the end of the week. At 4:45pm on Friday of that week, I received a call offering me the position.

Interview Questions
  • One of the questions that I was asked was about how my actions contributed to change within an organization.   Answer Question
There was really no room to negotiate. You basically have to accept what they offer or take the chance of having the offer withdrawn. I was very satisfied with the offer extended to me.