American Express
3.6 of 5 1,587 reviews
www.americanexpress.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

American Express Customer Care Professional Interview Questions & Reviews in United Kingdom

Updated Mar 31, 2014

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Care Professional Interview

Brighton, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at American Express in January 2013.

Interview Details – I had to complete 2 online tests, had a telephone interview, an assessment centre followed by a final face to face interview where I had to do a role play and answer more STAR style questions. It was a fairly lengthy process but I was extremely impressed by their organisation, and the help I received to prepare for the assessment centre.

Interview Question – the roleplay.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation allowed but I was told about the benefits and healthy bonuses available.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at American Express

Worked for American Express? Contribute to the Community!

American Express Videos

American Express – Why Work for Us?

What will you do #foraliving? Welcome to American Express. Here we encourage everyone who works with us to do what they love with pride, share their innovations, and realize their full potential by helping other people… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at American Express Customer Care Professional interview questions and advice in United Kingdom. All interview reviews posted anonymously by American Express employees and interview candidates.