American Express Data Scientist Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at American Express in November 2013.

Waste of time. The experience of interviewing with American express for the data scientist position made me wonder wether being a data scientist means that you are a geek with no decent people skill. They treated me in a very unprofessional and unaccepted way. They did not care about showing up on time for interviews. The worst part is that they threw random questions at me. All of the questions were something you could find online for typical interview questions for quantitative positions. I guess they did search for something online before the interview.

Interview Questions
  • I think that one of the questions they asked was just have no answer. I seriously doubt the validity of the question.   Answer Question

Worked for American Express? Contribute to the Community!