American Express

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Direct of Training Interview

Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at American Express in June 2010.

Interview Details – The people who were going to report to me were part of the interview process. Interesting process, but there was one person who didn't want a boss with high standards. They didn't want to be held accountable. I would suggest that you might not want to ask the inmates to pick the warden.

Interview Question – How many hours do you expect a salaried employee to work?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at American Express

Worked for American Express? Contribute to the Community!

American Express Videos

American Express – Why Work for Us?

What will you do #foraliving? Welcome to American Express. Here we encourage everyone who works with us to do what they love with pride, share their innovations, and realize their full potential by helping other people… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at American Express Direct of Training interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by American Express employees and interview candidates.