American Express Executive Assistant Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at American Express in March 2014.

I had one very long interview during which I met the two executives I would be supporting. Most of the interview consisted of being shown why there is a need for the position I was being considered for. A few questions about what my strengths and weaknesses would be within this position.

Interview Questions
  • Do you look at this job opportunity as a career or as a stepping stone along your career path?   View Answer
I was able to negotiate on salary. Be fair and they will be fair as well.

Other Interview Reviews for American Express

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at American Express in March 2011.

I got the initial interview through a recruiter which was an in-person interview. Questions were very basic and situational. That was followed by two more phone interviews that asked almost the EXACT same questions. That was followed by one more in-person interview which was again, consisted of basically the same questions.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you had to make a decision on your boss' behalf, even if you knew your boss wouldn't approve.   View Answer
    No negotiation---I was sent an offer letter that I could either accept or decline.