American Express

Relevance Date Difficulty

Lead Data Architect Interview

Lead Data Architect
Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at American Express.

Interview Details – A team of 3 techies sat in a room with me, asking me specifically tech questions - if you need a database for ....., and the constraints were...., etc.

Then the hiring leader talked with me (after getting feedback from the techies) - about attitudes, flexibility of working (how are you with juggling more than one task?), etc.

Interview Question – Nothing that I found difficult - but then, I have decades of experience!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No Negotiations. They offered, and i accepted.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at American Express

Worked for American Express? Contribute to the Community!

American Express Videos

American Express – Why Work for Us?

What will you do #foraliving? Welcome to American Express. Here we encourage everyone who works with us to do what they love with pride, share their innovations, and realize their full potential by helping other people… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at American Express Lead Data Architect interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by American Express employees and interview candidates.