American Express

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Merchant Services Interview

Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at American Express in November 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online for merchant services position and got a call for a phone interview a few days later. The phone interview consisted of behavior type questions such as 'tell me a time when". I was set up an interview to meet in person before my phone interview ended. The face to face interview was very relaxed and nice. My interviewer again asked me behavior questions and gave me time to think and answer. I got a call within 2 days offering me the position.

Interview Question – n/a   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation, I was given a little bit more than the starting wage.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at American Express

Worked for American Express? Contribute to the Community!

American Express Videos

American Express – Why Work for Us?

What will you do #foraliving? Welcome to American Express. Here we encourage everyone who works with us to do what they love with pride, share their innovations, and realize their full potential by helping other people… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at American Express Merchant Services interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by American Express employees and interview candidates.