American Express

Relevance Date Difficulty

New Accounts Interview

New Accounts
West Valley City, UT

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at American Express in October 2009.

Interview Details – I was called in for an interview. When I arrived, I found several people besides me were interviewing. They called each of us back and I was interviewed by a panel. They asked basic interview questions and afterward the applicants were sent out in a waiting area. After several minutes, the HR rep called back a few more people to complete second interviews and the rest of the applicants were sent home. I was selected to go on for a second interview. I went to another panel of people and they asked more questions about my background and experience. At the end of the interview, they said they would contact those they were interested in hiring.

Interview Question – Tell me something about yourself that you need to improve.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't much room for negotiation. It was a "take it or leave it" scenario.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at American Express

Worked for American Express? Contribute to the Community!

American Express Videos

American Express – Why Work for Us?

What will you do #foraliving? Welcome to American Express. Here we encourage everyone who works with us to do what they love with pride, share their innovations, and realize their full potential by helping other people… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at American Express New Accounts interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by American Express employees and interview candidates.