American Express

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Risk Specialist Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at American Express.

Interview Details – Applied through the company's website. Two weeks later received a over the phone interview which lasted for about 40 min. Most of the questions related to bettering or creating a process to mitigate risk and minimize fraud. The on site interview was a week later with a Risk Manager which also laster for about 30-40 minutes. There were questions once again about processes, how would you questions, discribe scenarios, we went a bit into my personal view of the company, etc.

Interview Question – Unexpected, NO. Difficult, yes because you have to be original. Generic answers won't cut it and must explain.
"Why should I hire you?"
  Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at American Express

Worked for American Express? Contribute to the Community!

American Express Videos

American Express – Why Work for Us?

What will you do #foraliving? Welcome to American Express. Here we encourage everyone who works with us to do what they love with pride, share their innovations, and realize their full potential by helping other people… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at American Express Risk Specialist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by American Express employees and interview candidates.