American Express

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager
London, England (UK)

I applied through other source and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at American Express in September 2007.

Interview Details – Initally called by a member of the recruiting team (in-house) as they came across my CV online. 3 interviews in total. First interview was with the hiring manager and the recruiter. Second interview was with hiring manager's peer. Third interview was with hiring managers manager. Had frequent communication from recruiter throughout to let me know how things were progressing. Didn't feel that the interview questions were too probing or difficult but the process overall did feel exhausting.

Interview Question – Something about cost effective marketing   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was room for negotiation although I was told there wasn't. I managed to increase my offer.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at American Express

Worked for American Express? Contribute to the Community!

American Express Videos

American Express – Why Work for Us?

What will you do #foraliving? Welcome to American Express. Here we encourage everyone who works with us to do what they love with pride, share their innovations, and realize their full potential by helping other people… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at American Express Senior Manager interview questions and advice in United Kingdom. All interview reviews posted anonymously by American Express employees and interview candidates.