American Express

Relevance Date Difficulty

Strategy Consultant Interview

Strategy Consultant
New York, NY

I interviewed at American Express in June 2013.

Interview Details – Several rounds of phone interviews, the process took a long time but speed up once internal HR was hounded. First caller was late to my call and lasted only 5 min. Second call consisted of a case. Last call, I was invited to HQ for a visit only later to have received a letter to not come.

Interview Question – Business case was dependent on knowing industry jargon.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at American Express

Worked for American Express? Contribute to the Community!

American Express Videos

American Express – Why Work for Us?

What will you do #foraliving? Welcome to American Express. Here we encourage everyone who works with us to do what they love with pride, share their innovations, and realize their full potential by helping other people… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at American Express Strategy Consultant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by American Express employees and interview candidates.